zipSTOP Zip Line Brake
As low as $5,099.00
Zip. Stop. Repeat. The zipSTOP is best brake for your zip line, because of it's advanced magnetic braking technology. The original zipSTOP Zip Line Brake is best suited to rider arrival speeds up to 60 kph (37 mph) with multiple configuration options.
The best brake for your zip line, zipSTOP Zip Line Brake uses self-regulating eddy current magnetic braking technology to brake zip line riders smoothly, comfortably, and consistently.
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket and hardware
Key zipSTOP Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership, including an annual recertification at $399 and replacement of sacrificial wear parts.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Device Weight: 23.5 kg (52 lbs)
- Model Number: ZS125-08
- Warranty: 1 year
- Rated Working Velocity:
- 0 to 36 kph (4 to 22 mph) utilizing a direct 1:1 load
- 0 to 60 kph (6 to 37 mph) utilizing a 2:1 reduction line*
*Higher rated working velocities require that the zipSTOP device be utilized in conjunction with a reduction line assembly. The specifications noted are valid only when installed as part of that system.
- Maximum Line Extension: 12.5m