QuickFlight XL Free Fall Device
The QuickFlight XL Free Fall Device provides an exciting free fall experience with high throughput and low operational costs for ropes courses, zip line towers, family entertainment centers, and more. You can choose your device based on your mounting height options and RipCord configuration to increase the free fall distance. Mounting height distances provided in the selection guide.
Bring free fall to your business with QuickFlight XL, an exhilarating, high throughput free fall thrill for all ages!
- True free fall: Our magnetic braking technology enables QuickFlight XL to offer an unrestricted ‚"true free fall‚" up to 4m (13 ft). True free fall combined with a high GPA (ground proximity awareness) factor results in a complete free fall experience truly unlike anything in the industry.
- Dual line system. Redundant, dual-line system and built-in Overload Protection Assemblies (OPAs) serve to maximize rider comfort and operator peace of mind.
- Operational Compatibility. Mount the QuickFlight XL indoors or out up to 23m (75 ft). A wide range of weights (20-130kg/44-285lbs) and mounting options allow for a custom free fall experience that is compatible with the height of your structures and comfort levels of your clientele.
- Eddy Current, Magnetic Braking Technology. Magnetics allow for a compact design that is easy to install, carry, and service, making it perfect for a top anchor on an existing tower or platform. Eddy current, magnetic braking used in free fall offers a soft catch and smooth descent, cycle after cycle.
- High Throughput: The QuickFlight XL retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. Easy installation, portability, and field replaceable parts means you'll save more over time, watching your customers free fall while your profits skyrocket!
Note: The primary difference between the QuickFlight and QuickFlight XL is mounting height.
Every QuickFlight XL comes with an upper webbing attached to a RipCord option and two carabiners (with lanyard keepers) on the webbing line. You will need separate mounting equipment to mount the QuickFlight XL device, NOT INCLUDED. We recommend purchasing the QuickFlight Mounting Kit.
- Rated Working Capacity: 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- Dimensions: 80 x 320 x 216 mm (15 x 12.6 x 8.5 in)
- Device Weight: QuickFlight XL: 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Warranty (all devices): 2 years
- ASTM F2291-11: Standard Practice for Design of Amusement Rides and Devices
- QuickFlight XL 1 m RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height - 12 m (39.4 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height - 21.8 m (71.5 ft)
- QuickFlight XL 2 m RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height - 13 m (42.7 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height - 23.0 m (75.4 ft)