LightSpeed EZ Clip/EZ Clip Dual Line Trolley
This dual line EZ Clip configuration is designed specifically for easy, one handed installation and provides the most security against a guest or guide dropping a trolley.
The specialized EZ Clip top trolley (indicated by the blue trigger) has the attachment link reversed for easy installation and so the trolleys can be easily separated for inspection and storage.
** Note. Only use lanyards and harnesses that conform to the standards shown in the LightSpeed product manual. We highly recommend using Head Rush Zipline specific lanyards, available in four different lengths including a specifically designed girth hitch loop.
We designed our durable LightSpeed trolleys for maximum flexibility, and we offer multiple dual line configurations. The EZ Clip / EZ Clip version comes pre-assembled and ready to go.
- Made of high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy
- The patent-pending trigger-activated installation provides ease of use and maximizes throughput
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the longest lasting compact trolleys
- Rated for speeds up to 121kph (75mph) and impact speeds of 72kph (45mph)
- The integrated impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The patent-pending design pivots with the rider to keep both sheaves on the cable during braking
- The curve-over design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb) per set
- Rated Working Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Rated Speed: 120 kph (75 mph) max/72 kph (45 mph) impact
- Cable Line Diameter: 9.5 mm ≤ ø ≤ 13 mm (3/8 in ≤ ø ≤ 1/2 in)
- Cable Line Spacing: 140-150 mm (5.5-6 in)