LightSpeed Micro Trolley
The LightSpeed Micro is a compact, lightweight zip line trolley designed for durability. Its patent-pending design puts a rider's weight forward during impact braking, keeping the sheaves on the line and keeping the backup carabiner in place (which means less wear on your line).
- Made of high-strength, tempered aluminum alloy
- Four self-contained, ABEC-rated bearings make these the longest lasting compact trolleys available
- Rated for speeds up to 121kph (75mph) and impact speeds of 72kph (45mph)
- The patent-pending forward design keeps both sheaves on the cable during braking for a smoother rider experience
- The integrated impact surface is designed for durability in braking
- The curve-over design of the backup carabiner slot keeps the backup carabiner in place throughout braking (reducing wear on your line)
- Optional catch accessory integrates with zipSTOP Brake Trolley to aid in rider retrieval.
- Dimensions: 123 mm (4.8 in)
- Weight: 364 grams (0.8 lb)
- Rated Working Capacity: 15-150 kg (33-330 lbs)
- Cable Line Diameter: 9.5 mm ≤ ø ≤ 13 mm (3/8 in ≤ ø ≤ 1/2 in)