Based in Louisville, Colorado, Head Rush Technologies is on a mission to empower the most epic adventures in the world. We create innovative equipment for climbing gyms, family entertainment centers, camps, schools, and adventure parks. Explore the job openings below for your chance to join the Head Rush team!
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE?
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports To: Financial Controller
ABOUT HEAD RUSH TECHNOLOGIES:
Are you ready to power epic adventures? Based 15 minutes from beautiful Boulder, Colorado, Head Rush Technologies is on a mission to empower the most epic adventures in the world. Leveraging our passionate approach to adventure safety, we create and service clearly superior products and solutions for businesses at height. This includes innovative equipment for the outdoor, climbing, amusement and recreation industries.
Being the first company to bring technology from trains, elevators, and roller coasters into the climbing arena, we are best known for our application of eddy current braking in products such as our TRUBLUE Auto Belay, as well as our QuickFlight Free Fall Device and zipSTOP Zip Line Brake.
It’s not just our products that set us apart though. At Head Rush, we believe in connecting passion with purpose. To do this, we partner with climbing’s biggest stars, film festivals and advocacy organizations to grow the sport of climbing by promoting better access and inclusiveness. What else do we stand for? We value our customers and collaboration, see problems as opportunities to drive results, and relentlessly focus on quality. Most importantly, we love what we do and why we do it!
We are seeking a highly accurate, detail-oriented individual to immediately fill the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist within our growing organization. The AR Specialist position is responsible for processing incoming payments in compliance with company policies and procedures. The individual in this position will perform day-to-day financial transactions which include verifying and recording accounts receivables' data and communicating with our internal team members and external customers. This position will also reconcile records on a consistent basis to ensure accuracy. If you can enter and reconcile customer payments, research & resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging reports, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, you are an excellent fit for this role. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Controller located in our Louisville, CO facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts Receivable bookkeeping and accounting duties associated with invoicing and incoming payments to ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Process Customer Credit Card Payments and Refunds
- Record Payment and Refund Transactions (Credit Cards, Checks, Wires/ACH) in QuickBooks
- Complete Bank Deposits as needed
- Communicate Pre-Payments to Customer Service and Sales teams in a timely manner
- Research, Apply, and Reconcile payments, chargebacks, and credits in QuickBooks using our online sales platform (Magento) and our inventory management program (Fishbowl)
- Generate the Accounts Receivable Aging Reports to assist Controller, Customer Service and Sales with Collections and Credits
- Electronically Distribute Customer Invoices (Daily) and Statements (Monthly)
- Manage online customer payment portal (COUPA)
- Sync and Maintain customer contact and payment terms information between sales, inventory, and accounting systems
- Organize and Maintain Accounts Receivable files, both hard copy and electronic
- Respond to all Accounts Receivable customer inquiries
- Assist Controller with Bank Account Reconciliations.
- Assist Controller with ME, QE, and YE Closings
The above listed essential duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years of related work experience required.
- Minimum 1-year previous accounting experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Intuit QuickBooks (Desktop) Enterprise Solutions and Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- High-energy and proven ability to adapt to change and growth
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Interface professionally with all staff members and external contacts
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of integrity in all situations
- Solve problems and bring innovative ideas to the team to increase revenue, increase efficiencies and/or reduce cost
WORKING AT HRT:
- Beginning Salary $50,000/annually (DOE)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) & Paid Holidays (200 total hours per calendar year) for all FT Employees
- Partial Health Insurance Premium Match (Humana), including Employer-paid Life Insurance for all Health Insurance Participants
- Voluntary Dental & Vision Benefits (Humana)
- 401k with Generous Company Matching
- A Fun, Relaxed, and Flexible Work Environment
- Climbing Memberships and Amazing Industry Discounts
Head Rush Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a positive and energetic work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If this opportunity looks interesting to you, please submit your resume in PDF format here.