Use the Braking Distance Calculator tool to estimate braking distances, but remember that these are intended for guidance only. Always conduct unmanned testing on your primary brake and EAD to determine actual braking distance and performance on your zip lines.Learn More
The following are important zipSTOP notices that have been sent to operators and installers of the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake.
- zipSTOP Communication: zipSTOP Over-Speed Information (Date: 8/21/2017)
- zipSTOP Manual Notification Bulletin (Date: 6/28/2017)
- Mandatory EAD Notice (Date: 1/27/2017)
- EAD White Paper Notification Bulletin (Date: 10/12/2017)
- Braking Dynamics White Paper Notification Bulletin (Date: 10/12/2017)