Head Rush Webinars
Head Rush occasionally produces webinars on subjects that are of interest to our customers. These include presentations on new products, installation advice, and how to best improve your business and see an increase in ROI potential in the adventure, auto belay, climbing, zip line, free fall, and amusement ride industries.
A list of our webinars is below with a brief description and a link to watch the recorded webinar.
Do Summer Right: Increase ROI, Attract Visitors, & Add Fun!
This webinar that will detail how you can add value and see gains at your resort by using Head Rush Technologies adventure devices. If you’re a ski area, now is the time of year where you've begun concentrating on your summer operations. More and more summer has been important to the annual revenue of ski resorts, as the summer is a great time to boost revenue to help combat potential negative impacts on your business in the case of a short, warm winter.
Advanced zipSTOP Installations
In this webinar, we discuss Advanced zipSTOP Installations including the zipSTOP IR and its application and benefits, our pivoting zipSTOP mount, and a discussion of other Head Rush Tech product releases.
You can also click here to view our standard zipSTOP installation video.
How to Engineer Your Zip Line Business for Success
Everyone is looking for ways to increase their ROI and set themselves apart from their competitors. Head Rush Technologies has pinpointed key ways to improve your business through strategic engineering and planning.
This Webinar covers:
- The Future of the Challenge Course and Zip Line industry
- Adding value to existing or new-build facilities
- Risk management tactics and how accidents impact your bottom line
- How to improve your customer experience through thoughtful design, operations, and installations
- Creative ways to use familiar products
Reach New Heights:Using Auto Belays to Maximize Revenue and Build Community
Join our panel of TRUBLUE Auto Belay experts and climbing wall operators for an interactive discussion of the evolving climbing culture and the use of auto belays in climbing facilities.
You will learn to:
- Effectively introduce auto belays into your facility
- Increase your programming with auto belays
- Incorporate auto belays into climber training
- Employ risk management best practices
- Generate a return on your investment