Abrasion-Resistant Redirection Line for Zip Lines
Gorilla Rope is designed specifically to provide high strength, a long life span, and minimal stretch for applications where a small diameter rope is necessary. It is made for maximum durability and high performance in any application. It is perfect for use as a redirection line with the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, and works extremely well in conjunction with the Redirection Pulley. The Gorilla Rope can also be used for many other industrial or recreational applications where these high performance qualities are critical.
- High strength-to-weight ratio due to specially engineered core
- Sheath designed to be highly resistant to abrasion due to friction or UV wear
- High stretch resistance to ensure minimal elongation during use
- Sheath designed to decrease likelihood of knots untying during use thanks to specialized outer coating
- Maximum flexibility allows Gorilla Rope to remain strong when used with varying sizes of pulleys and blocks
- Water resistant core and outer sheath repel water and prevent absorption
- Fade-resistant materials withstand sun and weathering to maintain original coloring and keep your Gorilla Rope looking newer, longer
- Diameter: 6mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 14.9 kN (3,350 lbs)
- Weight: 2.4 kg/ 100 meters (1.5 lbs per 100 ft)
Why We Developed the Gorilla Rope
In keeping with our history of listening to our customers and developing high-end products to solve their problems, we had many requests asking for a recommended redirection line for their zipSTOP. We were unable to find any on the market that were optimal for use with our products. Customers often reported that the redirection lines they were using were too thick and jumped the pulleys, too heavy and sagged below the zip line, and not rugged enough and had to be replaced frequently.
We went to work engineering a solution for these zip line redirection line issues – and the result is Gorilla Rope, which solved all of the problems in one lightweight, strong, abrasion-resistant and UV-resistant rope.
Redirection line for zipSTOP Zip Line Brake
Rope for boating, sailing, kayaking uses
Camping & backpacking
Anywhere you need a high-strength, 6mm rope