Recertification for your Head Rush Device
Each Head Rush device must undergo an annual recertification process. It is critical to recertify your Head Rush device to maintain your warranty and ensure compliance with safety standards. Additionally, an annual recertification is a requirement of the American National Standard’s safety requirements for personal fall arrest systems [ANSI/ASSE Z359.1-2007, section 6.1.1].
- Locate the serial number.
Each device has a serial number located on the device handle and starts with SN.
- Determine the appropriate service center location.
If you are located in the U.S., devices should be sent to our Boulder, CO Manufacturing Center at:
Head Rush Technologies
1835 38th St
Boulder, CO 80301
If you are outside the U.S., click here to find the service center nearest you.
- Pay for your recertification service.
If you have not yet purchased your recertification service, you can do so through our online store (links below). Print your recertification order confirmation to be included in the box with your device when shipping. If your order confirmation is not included with your device, your recertification could be delayed.
Purchase TRUBLUE Auto Belay RecertificationWhen placing the order, you will be provided with a few optional purchases:
Purchase TRUBLUE XL Auto Belay Recertification
Purchase QUICKjump Recertification
Purchase QUICKjump XL Recertification
Purchase zipSTOP Recertification
Purchase zipSTOP IR Recertification
- Do you want to replace your existing webbing? During the recertification process our technicians inspect the webbing. Webbings that fail their inspection will be replaced. Pre-ordering webbing with the recertification will save you 10%, and if we don’t replace it we will send the pre-ordered webbing back with you for when you may need it.
- Do you want to prepay for flat rate shipping from you to us? For $50 per unit, we will send you a FedEx shipping label. All you have to do is tape it to the box and call FedEx for a pickup..
- Pack the device in the original box and foam insert from Head Rush Technologies.
The Head Rush packaging helps ensure there is no damage to the unit during shipping. If you didn't keep the original box, you can purchase a custom shipping box here.
- You're ready to ship.
Pack up the box and arrange for a pickup to send it to the appropriate location. Use the shipping label that was provided while placing your recertification order.